Spay & Neuter Kansas City is seeking a Front Desk Customer Service Specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a team, make a difference and understands and supports our mission.
We are also seeking an individual who may even possess other skills, knowledge or expertise to help support their own drive for career growth within organization. Ideal candidate must be outgoing, friendly and truly enjoy working with people. Be motivated to support and embrace change and growth, have a positive attitude and deliver highest standards of work ethics.
Instructions to apply for this position.
To apply for this position send a resume and cover letter to SNKC Human Resource Department. No walk in applicants or phone calls please. Email: Amy Herrington, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org OR Mail to: PO Box 410303 Kansas City, MO 64141. This position ranges from $9-10 an hour pending experience and is full time. BILINGUAL A PLUS! Hours are Tuesday through Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm and Saturday’s 8am to Noon. Resume submission deadline is July 11, 2014.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Answers phone calls, greets clients, assists with check in and check out of surgery patients. Client counseling, education and promoting of services.
Main duties listed but not limited to:
- Answers phones and promotes excellent customer service by educating and promoting of services to pet owners on various services, health needs for their pets offered at SNKC.
- Ability to understand and budget needs and meet goals of departments
- Follows work procedures and policies.
- Return messages, schedule appointments, provide resource support to all customers via phone or in person.
- Actively participates in marketing research or other public awareness opportunities to increase call volume.
- Cross train to provide support in other departments.