- Help lower the euthanasia rate by decreasing the amount of unwanted animals.
- Improve your pet’s health and life expectancy. Sterilized pets lead healthier, happier, and longer lives. It also reduces the risk of them getting various forms of cancer.
- Irresponsible breeding contributes to the problem of dog and bite attacks. Fewer dogs, fewer attacks. Simple, right?
- Males are less aggressive and will not actively seek out mates, thus decreasing the likelihood of your pet to wander off.
- A cleaner house! Female dogs pass bloody fluid twice a year as part of their estrous cycle. No more carpet cleaning on account of that.